Virgin Mobile LG Optimus V
The Virgin Mobile LG Optimus V uses the Android 2.2 operating system. Operating on a 3G network and being Wi-Fi capable, this no contract smartphone is capable of delivering voice, data and web but at a fraction of the contract smartphone price.
The Virgin Mobile Optimus Smartphone has a range of features that are useful and intuitive. Not only will you have access to the Android Marketplace which hosts countless apps, but you also have access to a 3.2 QVGA display and touch-screen, built in GPS, preloaded voice actions, media player, USB and Bluetooth connectivity and more.
Virgin Mobile LG Optimus V Specs
• 3G connectivity on Sprint’s 3G CDMA Network
• Android 2.2 Operating System with deep integration with Google services
• 3.5mm headset/headphone jack
• 3.5 x 1.9 x 0.9 inches; weight at 2.7 ounces
• 6 Hours Talk Time and up to 7 Days standby time using a Lithium-ion battery
• 2 GB microSD memory card with support for cards up to 34 GBs
• Wi-Fi Capable for accessing hotspots and networks at home and on the go
• Digital Media Player
• USB capability for easy mass storage and charging.
LG Optimus Calling Plans
The Virgin Mobile LG Optimus V can be used on Virgin Mobile no contract calling plans. The Beyond Talk plans include unlimited messaging, web and data and the monthly cost is only influenced by the amount of talk time requested. 300 Minutes per month comes it at $35 per month, 1200 minutes of talk time per month costs $45 per month, and unlimited minutes of talk time is at $55 per month.